Turmeric powder has often been used for manufacturing beauty products. It cleanses your skin, beautifies it and ensures you are glowing all the time. Milk is also beneficial for your appearance. The combination of these two is surely going to help you remove upper lip hair naturally. This is how you should go about it!
1. Take one tablespoon of turmeric and milk and mix them in a bowl.
2. Once the mixture is prepared, apply it gently to your upper lip using your fingers.
3. Wait till it dries after which you can rub it off your skin.
4. Wash off with cold water.
2. Turmeric And Water:
Continue doing this for 4 weeks; with time you will notice that there is no new growth of your upper lip hair.
3. Egg Whites:
Egg whites are another good remedy for upper lip hair. It soothes your skin and ensures great results.
1. Take one egg white and mix it with some corn flour and sugar.
2. Whisk the mix until it forms a sticky paste.
3. Now apply on the upper lip region.
4. Let it dry for around 30 minutes before peeling it off.
For best results, repeat this therapy twice in a week. Within one month, you will notice that the hair growth has considerably reduced.
4. Chana Dal Flour:
Chana dal flour is also a great ingredient that takes off unwanted hair effectively.
1. Take some chana dal flour and mix it with a bit of water and turmeric.
2. Blend well till you can see it turn thick.
3. Add a bit of fresh cream now.
4. Apply on your upper lip and wait for it to dry.
5, Scrub it off against the direction of hair growth.
Sugar is quite a known ingredient used for painless waxing. It will not only remove unwanted hair but prevents its growth as well.
1. Take sugar in a pan and let it heat for a minute.
2. Now add some fresh lemon juice.
3. Stir for a minute till you see a thick liquid.
4. When it has cooled down, apply on the upper lip region.
5. Now take a piece of cloth and gently over the area in circular or linear movements..
5. Pull it from the bottom to the top quickly.
[ Read: Ways To Remove White Facial Hair ]
6. Yogurt, Gram Flour And Turmeric:
Yoghurt, besan and turmeric can be combined to form a smooth mixture.
1. Take equal amounts of a yoghurt, besan and turmeric in a bowl.
2. Mix it well and massage the upper lip with the paste.
3. Wait for 15-20 minutes to dry.
4. Remove by rubbing again.
5. Wash off with cold water.
Flour can also be used to remove upper lip hair. It is one of the easiest and simple methods of upper lip hair removal.
1. Take some of it in a bowl and add some milk and turmeric to it.
2. Mix well till you see a very thick paste.
3. Now apply and wait till it has become dry and then you can peel it off.
8. Lemon, Sugar And Water:
Here is another sugar remedy that works well:
Squeeze two lemons and collect the juice in a bowl.
Add some water and sugar and stir well until it becomes a thin paste.
Once the paste is ready, apply it all over the upper lip.
Let it dry for 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
Another home remedy you can try out is threading. To thread the upper lip hair, twist a loop of thread under the upper lip and uproot the hair. Threading is a temporary fix that will usually last for 10 to 14 days.
Probably the most obvious solution to unwanted hair is scissors. However, upper lip hair is quite fine and cutting them off with a scissor can be quite daunting.