we LOVE to get party-perfect! And with the holiday season quickly approaching, we can hardly contain our excitement for the upcoming festivities that call for a little holiday glam, and the perfect party-ready look! We have partnered up with Sigma Beauty – our new fave makeup brand – to create a hot holiday look that you can re-create for any occasion this season. Using a few key pieces that are sure to last you all season long, we created a sultry, Shimmering Holiday Eyes tutorial that is ready for you to rock into the New Year! Would you love to try out this look with your very own set of Sigma brushes? Read on for more details!
1. Use the Eye Shading brush #E55 to apply Cinnamon eyeshadow as the base color across the upper lid.
2. Add the shimmery Balanced eyeshadow to the inner corner, center of the lid, and brow bone with the Small Tapered Blending brush #E45.
3. Blend the Russet eyeshadow lightly to the crease of the upper lid and outer corner using the Pencil brush #E30.
4. Carefully line the upper and lower lash line with the Small Angle brush # E65 using the Warm Stone eyeshadow.
5. Using the Brow Expert Kit in Medium, groom and define brows.
6. Complete the holiday look with a cat eye using Eyeliner brush #E05 and Wicked gel eyeliner, then finish with lots of mascara!