1. Hammer Curl: This exercise is great if you’re looking to add a little bump to your bicep!
2. Concentration Curl on Stability Ball: If multitasking comes naturally to you, you’ll love this combination of biceps and core stability!
3. Bicep Curl: Don’t let the simplicity of this exercise fool you — it’s still going to make those biceps burn!
4. Crossover Hammer Curl: This great alternative to your average Joe hammer curl is sure to hit some of those hard-to-reach places.
5. Reverse Bicep Curl: In just one exercise you can tone the back of your biceps and your forearms! You may need to swap out for some slightly lighter dumbbells during this move!
6. Horizontal Bicep Curl: This move will really work your biceps, as long as you make sure to keep your upper arms straight and bend from the elbow.
7. Overhead Triceps Extension on Stability Ball: This exercise engages your core and your triceps! Just make sure you keep your elbows pointed at the ceiling.
8. Triceps Kickback: Make sure you keep your eyes forward and your back straight as you move your arms!
9. Kneeling Triceps Extension: In order to crank up the heat, make sure that you keep your arm straight as you extend!
10. Horizontal In-And-Outs: You will feel the burn in your triceps after just a few reps with the horizontal in-and-outs, but the burn means it’s working! Keep it up!