From a day at the office to a fun night out, our Day to Night Eye Shadow Tutorial has got you covered! With just a bit more eyeliner for a smouldering cat-eye, and a glimmering glitter accent, your subtle daytime look can be instantly glam-ified! Our tutorial below shares all the deets!
1. Apply a neutral base eye shadow to the lower half of the lid.
2. Sweep a bronze shimmer eye shadow to the center of the lid.
3. Next, add a lighter color shimmer eye shadow to the inner corner of the eye.
4. Apply an inner eye brightener to the waterline.
5. Complete the day look with black eyeliner and mascara.
6. For the evening look, add black eye shadow to the crease, and outer corner of the lid.
7. Thicken the black eyeliner and add to the waterline.
8. Create a pop with gold liquid liner below the lower lash line.