Getting the perfect natural eyebrow shape is one of the most difficult beauty tricks to master. Luckily, we have Amy Clarke in our corner to show us how to effortlessly shape your brows and use make-up to enhance their natural shape!
Step by Step:
1. + 2. Brush eyebrow hairs up to expose the natural brow line.
3. Using a tweezer, remove any unwanted hairs from below and above the brow line.
4. Using an eyebrow pencil one or two shades lighter than the hair color, follow the natural brow line underneath, from one end to the other.
5. Apply the pencil liner on top of the eyebrow, starting from the center, and then working your way back to the ends of the eyebrows, meeting the line that you created on the bottom. This would be an appropriate time to create a slight arch on top of the brow.
6. Using a spoolie brush (The Brow Wiz pencil has one built in), brush the liner up into the brows, blending any harsh lines.
7. Apply brow powder, or a matte eye shadow, with an angled brush to fill in the brow and set the color.
8. Apply a cream concealer or highlighter, just under the entire brow and on the top outer edge of the brow. Blend using a concealer brush.
9. Add a coat of clear brow gel, to secure any unruly hairs.