1. Begin by sweeping a light brown eyeshadow across the upper lid.
2. Apply a mauve shadow to the bottom half of the lid, leaving some of the brown above it.
3. Using a small angle brush, apply a medium brown eyeshadow on the lower lash line.
4. Lightly dust a shimmery gold eyeshadow from the very inner corner, to above the crease.
5. Next, use a matte beige eyeshadow just below the brow.
6. Apply black eyeliner on the lower lid waterline.
7. Complete the look with mascara on the upper and lower lashes!