Inspired by the crystal clear waters and sandy beaches of an island getaway, our tropical teal eyeshadow tutorial is the perfect look for any summertime rendezvous! Check out our tutorial and steps outlining the look below!
1. Create the base using a neutral brown eyeshadow within the crease of the lid and outer corner.
2. Choose your favorite shimmery teal eyeshadow and apply to the center of the upper lid.
3. Apply a matte beige eyeshadow to the brow bone. Blend this color into the base shadow to soften the shape.
4. Carefully line the upper lash line using dark brown eyeshadow.
5. Complete the look with a fresh coat of black mascara!