1. Start by priming the eyelid being sure to cover the inner tear duct and the lower lash line. I like Urban Decay’s and NYX’s eye primers. Next, pat on a highlighting shadow along the brow bone. I used Mac’s “Nude.”
2. Using a dark brown eye pencil, line both upper and lower lash lines. The lines don’t need to be perfect. I used Mac’s retractable eye pencil in “Earth Sign.”
3. Blend the eye liner on the bottom lash like with a small brush and a small amount of a medium warm brown like Mac’s “Saddle.”
4. Pat on a warm, light brown eye shadow. I used Mac’s cork.
5. Deepen the crease with a darker brown. I used a basic brown from ELF’s Beautiful Bronze quad pallet.
6. Use a dark brown to line the lash line while simultaneously blending into the eye pencil line you made in step 2.
7. Take your eyeliner pencil again and make a rough cat eye line