Step by Step :
1. Start the make illuminating the region below the eyebrow.
2. Fill the mobile eyelid with Cranberry MAC.
3. Outline all the Cranberry with the shadow wine Sketch. I also spend it close to the lower lashes. Apply more than once pro tone to be very strong.
4. Soften the marked smoky more Sketch with a small fluffy brush.
5. Now with a chubby and clean brush esfume this wine to leave the smoother finished yet. The result of this is a smoky slightly pink light brown which skirts around the most intense wine, you know?
6. Now apply the inner corner, the mobile eyelid and close to the lower lashes brightness Carmine.
7. I conclude with black eyeliner on the upper eyelid, waterline and close the root of the lower lashes.
Used Products :
Shadow Sketch MAC
Shadow Cranberry MAC
Carmine brightness of Mell’s Colors
E65 Sigma brush.
Eyeliner Fludline Blacktrack MAC